Buying a New Forklift
If your business is in the market for a new forklift, you have probably noticed that there are dozens of forklift manufacturers to choose from. Because of the costs, training, and maintenance involved with owning and operating a forklift, your decision is one that should not be taken lightly. If you have owned or operated a forklift before, you know all too well about the upkeep and operational considerations of owning material handling equipment. If this is your first purchase of a new forklift, there are some basic questions you should ask yourself as you conduct your research into the new forklift sales market.
Some of the questions are obvious. What type of used forklift do you need? Which forklift manufacturer makes the forklift you need? What type of forklift do I need for the requirements I have? Which forklifts have the best resale value? Where can I search for forklifts for sale on the internet? Are there forklift dealers in my area who can give me information?
ForkliftToday.com has examined various forklifts and reviewed the forklift market. The findings came up with a list of the best manufacturers you should consider as you try to find a new forklift for sale:
* Used Nissan Forklift For Sale – Nissan Forklift began producing forklifts in the 1950s as a business unit of Nissan Motor and they use Nissan Motor’s automobile technologies and networks to support their forklifts.
* Clark Forklifts For Sale – Clark is considered the inventor of the forklift and has been manufacturing forklifts since the early 1900s.
* Yale Forklifts For Sale – Strength, dependability and reliability are characteristics of the full line of high-quality, high-performance used forklift trucks that Yale produces.
* CAT Forklifts For Sale – part of the Caterpillar family, used CAT Forklifts do more than live up to their parent companies reputation for rugged durability and reliability.
* Toyota Forklifts For Sale – Buyer satisfaction matters most to Toyota, and they constantly try to improve their lift trucks based on customer input.
* Hyster Forklifts For Sale – Marketed by NACCO Industries in Ohio, Hyster is arguably one of the largest forklift manufacturing company in the world.
* Linde Forklifts For Sale – Headquartered in Germany, Linde ranks among the world’s foremost makers of forklifts and warehouse trucks.
* Crown Forklifts For Sale – Crown’s reputation within the material-handling industry is excellent, and they are one of the more innovative companies.
* Raymond Forklifts For Sale – Raymond is the North American leader in electric forklifts. Raymond is recognized for its consistent ability to improve material handling and warehouse forklift operations.
* Jungheinrich Forklifts For Sale – Jungheinrich is one of the largest European Material Handling Companies. Used Jungheinrich Forklifts continue to be great choices for used forklifts.
Is your business considering the purchase of a new forklift? Compare new forklift prices, specs, and information by submitting our free forklift quote form.